Magnolia Bakery Cupcakes

Magnolia Bakery Cupcakes & Cookies

My son Maxime came for Dinner, last night, with his friend Dylan. We had a great meal. We started with a Roasted Pear Salad with Chèvre and Fig Vinaigrette followed by a Chicken Curry and a good bottle of Ménage à Trois a red wine from California.

Dylan was in New York during the week-end and went to Magnolia Bakery to buy dessert for Dinner. He then carefully boarded his flight with the treats in a nice Magnolia Bakery bag. That was really nice of him. I have heard of Magnolia Bakery before but never had the chance to go. I will make sure I do on my next trip to New York. I have the cookbook but never baked from it yet. Last night we tasted the Vanilla, Red Velvet and Chocolate Cupcakes. All three were light and moist. I will be baking soon from the cookbook. Will probably try the Magnolia Vanilla Cupcakes with the Vanilla Buttercream first.

In February I traveled to Vegas with my two oldest and then to Orlando with my youngest son. Will do some reviews on Vegas soon.



Magnolia Bakery