Chocolate Chips Cookies

IMG_0122 2

Couple weeks ago I was contacted by Tate's Bake Shop to sample their delicious Chocolate Chips Cookies, White Chocolate Macadamia Nuts Cookies & Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. We loved cookies in my home and they were well received. The delicate cookies are hand packed and are packaged in a cute box. Tate's Bake Shop was founded by Kathleen King in Southampton, NY. This purist does not use artificial ingredients in her thin, crisp, buttery cookies.

Tate's Bake Shop was featured in The Washington Post, The New York Times and many more. Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine, in a 50-brand taste-test, voted Tate's the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies in America.

They also send me their cookbook. It is filled with delicious pictures and recipes and I can't wait to bake the White Chocolate Brownies, Toffee Pecan Cookies, Lemon Pound Cake, Rhubarb Crumb Muffins, Energy Bars just to name of few. When I was growing up, after my swimming lessons, I would treat myself to an ice cream sandwich with the money I had saved from babysitting. I decided to make my own using Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chips Cookies. It was much better than any ice cream sandwich I have eaten in my childhood. On top of my ice cream sandwich I melted some Callebaut Chocolate. Devine!

CCC Tate's Bake Shop