No-Knead Bread



Who hasn't talk about it? Who hasn't made it yet?

Tonight we had a nice chicken curry and last night I decided that a good bread will be the perfect complement of the meal. So at 10 p.m. I started my bread. It's not the first time that I make it and it's not the last. This bread is so fast to make, now you know that I'm talking about the No Knead Bread. It's a revolution in the kitchen. I like the texture of the bread and the aroma. Dinner was not ready and half of it was gone. I was lucky enough to save myself some for tomorrow's breakfast.

Source:
No-Knead Bread, NY Times



Ce soir nous avions pour souper un poulet au curry. Hier soir j'ai décidé qu'un bon pain serait le complément parfait. Donc à 10 p.m. j'ai commencé le pain. Quelques minutes plus tard il était prêt pour la fermentation qui prend de 12 à 15 hrs. Si vous n'en avez jamais entendu parlé je parle du pain sans pétrissage qui a révolutioné bien des cuisines. Plusieurs personnes ont parlées de ce pain. J'aime la texture et l'odeur lorsqu'il cuit. Le souper n'était pas encore prêt et il y a deux personnes qui avaient mangé la moitié du pain. J'ai réussi en m'en caché pour mon déjeuner.