White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies



I always loved white chocolate and macadamia cookies. My daughter used to work at Subway and when she was working I would visit her and get a sub. I was always tempted to buy those macadadia nuts cookies. I would usually buy some for my kids and end up stealing half of one. They would get upset at me.

Now that my daughter is gone from home, for university, I don't do those trips at Subway anymore. I was cleaning the pantry and found some macadamia nuts. So my search began for a cookie recipe. I found one and tried it.

When those cookies bake there is such a good smell in the house. Once they're out of the oven you don't want to wait for them to cool down to have one. As soon as my teenage boys walked in the house from school, they grabbed one with a glass of milk.

I really like the recipe that I tried but will make few changes next time. I will add more white chocolate chips and decrease the amount of nuts. Other than that I will make them as per the recipe. It was the right amount of butter and sugar to my liking.

Recipe:
White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies from The All New Good Housekeeping Cookbook

Recette