How to create your own blog and enter Martha's blog contest

I have been following Martha Stewart for years now, collecting her Martha Stewart Living magazines, watching her show, subscribing to all of her newsletters, buying some of her cookbooks and now following her on her blog.



Not too long ago I read a story on Homesick Texan's blog about her blog buddies Matt from MattBites and Deb from Smitten Kitchen being on Martha's show. She was even fortunate to be in the audience. I wish I was there too but it's not always easy to fly from this Island and surely not cheap. Some day I'm sure I will find a way to be on her show.

After reading about this story and be very jealous, I found out that Martha's was doing a blog contest on her own blog. If you would like your blog to be featured on The Martha Blog just click on this link: How to create your own blog and enter her blog contest. And if you feel like it you can even visit her blog studio in her home: Martha's blog studio.



I just cannot finish this post without talking about one of my favourite cookie recipe. This has become a family tradition to make these Swedish Ginger Cookies every Christmas. They are really good. I found the recipe in her Christmas with Martha Stewart Living cookbook.


Recipe:
Swedish Ginger Cookies from Martha Stewart