Spaghetti Sauce - Sauce à spaghetti

Hélène's Spaghetti Sauce

I am still around. I have been busy the past weeks. I tried many different spaghetti sauces recipes and finally came up with a recipe of my own. This is really good and my family enjoys it. I will share the recipe when I come back from my vacation. Tomorrow I'm flying for a week in Las Vegas. Can't wait to go. I already booked couple shows: Love & Criss Angel. This will be my first time in Vegas. I also want to try some good restaurants. Suggestions are welcome.


Sauce Spaghetti Hélène

J'ai pris plusieurs recettes et j'ai concocté la mienne. Elle est excellente.

1 oignon
15 ml beurre
15 ml huile
1 br. céleri
1 carotte
1 poivron rouge

Sauté pendant 10 min.

Ajouter:

4 gousses d'ail
5 ml d'origan
5 ml de basilic
4 ml de sucre
2 ml de cannelle
1 ml d'allspice
5 ml de piments broyés
1 jalapeno
1 piment cerise

Sauté pendant 30 secondes.

Ajouter:

2 saucisses Italiennes
1 lb de boeuf haché

Défaire en morceaux pendant 5 minutes.

Ajouter:

1 bte de tomates de 28 on. (réduite en purée)
1 bte de pâte de tomates
1/2 bte de 28 on d'eau
5 feuilles de laurier

Faire cuire au four à 350F pendant 90 min. à couvert.

Brasser la sauce aux 30 minutes.


AWARD:

I received this beautiful award from Val at More than Burnt Toast. Please time the time to visit her wonderful blog.







I am now giving this award to:
-My-easy-cooking
-Les Gourmandises d'Isa
-Coffee and Vanilla
-Sara's Kitchen
-Vanilla Sugar

Français:
je vais faire la traduction au retour de mon voyage à Las Vegas