Artisan Bread

Artisan Bread in 5 minutes a Day

We are cleaning the house because next Thursday we are putting our house on the market. My husband retired for the forces, last April, and we have decided to move back East. We will be close to my daughter that lives in Ottawa. I hope that we sell fast.

In the meantime, while cleaning, I had this bread going. This is the famous Artisan Bread in Five minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoë François.

I prepared the dough in the afternoon and baked the bread at night to go with a beautiful Rich and Meaty Bologned Sauce by Dana McCauley.

I did follow the directions to a T. I baked the bread, as directed, and as soon as it came out of the oven I had to taste it. I could not wait. This bread is so good with fresh butter on top.

This will be my new recipe for homemade bread. I could not stop eating it. My son Maxime had to go out and said: mom don't forget to keep me some for later on.