Applesauce-Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake

Applesauce-Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake




I've been enjoying the nice weather we had in the past couple weeks so I did not have a chance to update my blog. In the summer I love spending time outside. There is so much to do. Going to the beach, walking, travelling, camping, picnics.

This Applesauce-Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is a great treat to bring on your hikes or picnics. It's a one-bowl recipe, I love those, and you can prepare it in only 10 minutes. I like the fact that it has 2 cups of applesauce and different spices. When you mix chocolates chips with cloves, cardamon & cinnamon you end up with a cake that delivers flavor wise.

I've seen this cake on Noble Pig's blog and made it right away. I have to give high marks for this cake and this is already a favorite.

On a side note I'm going to Seattle on Sunday. I need your recommandations. Please leave them in the comments section. Thanks in advance :)

Recipe:
Applesauce-Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake on Food & Wine