Mexican Wedding Cakes

Mexican Wedding Cakes

These cookies are a winner in the house this year.  I made them for a bake sale that my son Maxime had at university, a cookie exchange.  My daughter Geneviève brought them at the office where she was working last summer.  Even my younger son's friends said that they were really good.  That's why I am sharing the recipe with you.

Are you ready for Christmas?  We are not yet.  We still have to buy and decorate the Christmas tree. We are waiting for my son Maxime to finish his exams to do so.  This year we will be spending Christmas Eve, at home, with our children.  The next day we are driving to Montréal and we are spending Christmas day with my sister's family.  We moved to Ottawa during the summer and we can now spend the Holidays with them.  During the past 22 years we lived all across Canada and we did not get the chance to spend much time with our families.