Curry Beef over Rice Noodles

Curry Beef


Last week I cooked this Beef Curry for my son. I served it over rice noodles. He liked this meal a lot. I bought a Black Angus steak and it was a tender cut. You can serve this beef curry over rice or any kind of noodles.

For Easter weekend we flew to NYC. The weather was nice and we mainly visited different parts of Manhattan. One of the highlights of my trip was Central Park. It's a nice place to relax in the earth of the city, so peaceful. I especially liked Angel of Waters, Bethesda Terrace.

We did not really spent time in restaurants as we had booked Broadway plays for everyday. We saw How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying with Daniel Radcliffe, The Phantom of the Opera, Anything Goes and Wicked. I can't really tell you which one was my favorite, I liked them all.

In April I celebrated my blog 5th Anniversary. Thanks to all my readers.




Beef Curry

1 lb            
2
1 tsp
¼ cup
1 tsp
2 tsps
2 Tbsps
2 tsps
¼ cup



Black Angus Inside Round Steak (cut in thin slices)
Cloves of garlic
Fresh ginger
Red Onions
Sambal Oelek
Curry Powder
Soy sauce
Lime juice
Natural roasted peanuts
In nonstick skillet, add oil and sauté beef over medium-high heat for 3-4 min. Add red onions, garlic, sauté for about 4 minutes. Add fresh ginger, sambal oelek, curry powder; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 45 seconds.
Add soy sauce, lime juice and peanuts.  Sauté another 30 seconds.  Server over rice noodles.