Party Mix Recipe


party mix recipe




Already a New Year. Where did the time go? We celebrated the New Year in Quebec. The 31st we always visit my family and the 1st we visit my husband's family. With my family we eat, sing, and play games. We enjoy being together to start the New Year.
When visiting my husband's family on January 1st we meet his uncles, aunts, and cousins. It is another night of eating, dancing, and having fun together.

I want to offer my readers my Party Mix recipe. It is a recipe that my children request when visiting us and watching a movie. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Happy New Year 2014!


Party Mix

Ingredients 
8 cups popcorn
2 cups pretzels
1 cup Cheerios
1 cup Shreddies
1/2 cup peanuts
1/3 cup melted butter
1/2 tsp Chili powder
1/2 tsp Ground Ancho Chili Pepper
1/2 tsp ground garlic
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Mix melted butter and spices together.
3. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Pour butter mix on top and mix well.
4. Place the mix into a large pan that goes into the oven. Bake for 25 minutes.

You can store the mix in an airtight container for up to 2 days.