Two Bites Brie Appetizers


two bites brie appetizer





Do you have go-to recipes? I am talking about recipes that are quick to make and so delicious that you want to serve to friends and family. If they have 5 ingredients or less it's a bonus in my book. And I need to be able to find all the ingredients in one store. I don't know about you but I don't like to have to drive to three or four grocery stores to find ingredients for one recipe. 

The recipe that I am sharing with you today only uses two ingredients. These Two Bites Brie Appetizers are made with brie and Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce. That's it. I served them on crackers but you can serve them on baguette.

Earlier this year I made these Asian Lettuce Wraps and they are another go-to recipe that was successful in my house. Since my trip to Asia I like to create meals to bring a little East in our life.  



brie appetizer
TWO-BITES BRIE APPETIZERS

Ingredients
250g Brie cheese, sliced
125 ml Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
Baguette or crackers

Directions
1- Preheat oven 350F.
2- If using baguette, sliced thinly. Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie pan.
3- Place pieces of baguette or crackers on the parchment paper. 
4- Place one piece of Brie on top of baguette or crackers.
5- Top with 1/2 to 1 tsp of Sweet Chili Dipping sauce, depending of the size of your pieces.
6- Bake at 350F for 5 minutes. Serve warm.

Please note that you might use less Brie cheese and dipping sauce depending on how many pieces your are making.

Enjoy!