Vegetarian Mini Pita Bites Recipe

hummus

You all know how I like to talk about food, share pictures of my meals and inspired you to cook for your family. As a Sabra Canada Tastemakers I had the chance to try different kind of hummus and I eat it everyday. I even bring hummus when we go camping, visit family or go for a picnic. This Greek Salad Hummus Pizza is a winner in my house. We could eat it couple times a week. For family gatherings this Hummus Dip with Pita Chips will disappeared in no time. It's healthy and so good. Sabra also makes delicious fresh salsa and dips.

VEGETARIAN MINI PITA BITES
Ingredients:
Sabra Hummus (any kind)
lettuce
Slices of cucumber
Falafel
Pickled Turnips
Mini Pitas

Directions:
Stuff each mini pitas with hummus, lettuce, cucumber, half of Falafel and one pickled turnip. Serve! 



 *I am a Sabra Tastemaker and as such have received compensation for my participation in the program and events like this twitter chat.  My opinions remain my own.