Green Juice Recipe

Green Juice

I spent the past two weeks traveling. My husband sent me a message from Norway, two Saturdays ago, to tell me to book a ticket for the next day. He was in Stavanger for a business trip and his boss told him that he had to spend one more week working over there. I had less than 36 hrs to plan and pack my suitcase for my trip. I spent seven days in Stavanger. The weather was very nice and warm, the locals told us that it was unusual for this time of year. We even had the chance to walk on Sola beach one night. After my week in Norway, we went to Quebec City for four days. My son had a conference and we decided to drive him and take a vacation. I always liked Old Quebec City, it's so charming. 

Now that I am back home I need to cleanse my body. When you travel you don't eat the same way as you would at home. At least I stay active when I travel by walking a lot. This green juice is not only delicious and nutritious, it's also a detox powerhouse. Enjoy!

GREEN JUICE

Ingredients:
1 green apple
1 orange
2 (branches) celery
1 piece of ginger (about 1 tbsp)
1 carrot
3 cups kale
1/2 meyer lemon

Directions:
Press all ingredients using a juicer, one by one. Serve immediately. 

NOTE: Beets is really good in this green juice.